Friday, February 25, 2011
1. A shepherd's pie ready to go into the oven. Just need to grate the cheese to melt on the top.
2. Finishing the last stitch on the second baby quilt. Now I start to learn to knit!!
3. Record low temperatures in my part of the woods, which means that the car won't start, which means that I get to hibernate and do some much needed maintenance on my website and photograph my artworks in this great white winter light.
4. The new book I ordered, "The Drama of the Gifted Child" came today!
5. The new munchkin grandgirls, who showed up early to the party, but sure are beautiful and healthy.
6. New inspirations: a concept for my own art gallery on our future property, and fresh ideas about our future house. I've even had a new burst of insight into creating miniature paintings!
7. It's Friday--enough said.
8. That I'm starting to finally figure out how to take a good photograph of my art...after over a decade! grr!
9. The delight of watching Olivia De Havilland in "To Each His Own" and Norma Shearer in "Marie Antoinette" back to back on TCM today. Both are Academy Award winners and truly deserve the honor.
10.Steaming hot cocoa.