Friday, November 23, 2018

An update on Thanksgiving




I just thought I'd post a couple of pictures from out Thanksgiving this year. Hubby went a bit crazy with the camera, but wouldn't let me snap any of him. I think he caught the sense of the day remarkably well. We listened to soft jazz, then meandered into classical, while also reading, dozing, and playing with the cat. It was a truly peaceful and rejuvenating holiday.

A view that really shows how tiny our house is. I prefer to think of it as cozy.



 I think I could eat Thanksgiving dinner every meal...at least for a month or two. My waistline is thankful that I can't, however. :) I regret that I didn't take a photo of the 13 pound turkey coming out of the oven. Sorry the light is a bit funky...we ate a little later in the day.



No comments:

Post a Comment